Micheal Sherrill

From: DannyYounger@cs.com
Date:  Sun, 21 Jul 2002 19:56:25 EDT

Sotiris,

I do have ideas for the ERC, but I question whether they will be supported by
the folks here...

I prefer an in-your-face approach.  Why should the ccTLDs get an SO and the
ability to elect directors, but not the user community?  Why should the
special interest groups that populate the DNSO get to elect directors, but
not us?

I would demand nothing less than an SO.