Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: Call for New Webmaster, ICANNatlarge voting reminder

At 08:00 PM 01/08/02 +1200, Joop Teernstra wrote:

> The future webmaster will be for hers/his. Rules
> need to be written, and the new  Panel will have
> to spend some thought on how they are going to be
> enforced.

Note to new panel. This is job 1. Do you really want
someone funded by Esther Dyson controlling your destiny?

> Did I not decline my own participation in the
> election because I am still running the website?

SFAIK the pay for election participation, even at
commercially standard rates, is approximately zero.
If I was in need of funds, I know which I'd pick. -g