[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] Please could Neulevel respond re: unexplained "unlocking" of names under investigation

Hello William

I don't have any insults to trade with either you or Jeff Williams

"Kook" - well let me see:

1. I'm a totally (boringly) ordinary father of 3 young children, married,
contented, sane

2. I'm an ordinary school teacher, who likes his job and works hard - it's
really rewarding work

3. I've also worked in other caring professions, including service as a
prison governor in UK

I'm boringly ordinary, William, and I don't wish you or anyone else any
harm.

I don't think that diminishes my right to raise questions about DNS
administration and registry/registrar conduct

I've asked some well-documented questions

I've waited a long time for answers from Dan Halloran.

I'm also waiting for answers from Jeff Neuman

I'm trying to demonstrate a lack of openness and an evasion of serious
points

I guess you maybe build your case that I am a "Kook" either on the length of
the cc list I used (OK - it was long, but I don't think it justifies your
epithet, given that I'm demonstrating a lack of responsiveness)

Or maybe you suggest I'm a "Kook" because you don't like my points (which is
your pre-rogative, but on that basis half the people on this forum would be
instantly kookified)

William, I'm just an ordinary member of the public, asking questions.

Questions that Dan Halloran in particular has demonstrated that he wants to
evade.

So sure, call me a "Kook".

I think Joe Sims uses the same term from time to time to marginalise
divergent views. Personally I'd rather we limited this mailing-list to
objective discussions and mature dialogue.

Experience has shown me that you're capable of intelligent discourse. Stick
to what you're good at!

Have a nice day.

Yours politely and sanely,

Richard Henderson