[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] Please could Neulevel respond re: unexplained "unlocking" of names under investigation

Thursday, August 01, 2002, 8:12:13 AM, Richard Henderson wrote:
> I guess you maybe build your case that I am a "Kook" either on the length of
> the cc list I used (OK - it was long, but I don't think it justifies your
> epithet, given that I'm demonstrating a lack of responsiveness)

> Or maybe you suggest I'm a "Kook" because you don't like my points (which is
> your pre-rogative, but on that basis half the people on this forum would be
> instantly kookified)

The questions you are asking are not only irrelevant, but quite
frankly if I were Neulevel's management, I'd tell you to that they are
none of your business.

You seem to think that they have some obligation to give you the
details of any transaction that you decide to inquire about.

I'd tell you where to shove it if I were them.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>