Re: [atlarge-discuss] tone of debate...

Bruce,

I can see the process must have been frustrating.

Is there a brief history of the "death of democracy" in
ICANN that you can point newcomers to, if only to
explain the frustration?

And maybe some of the acronyms :-)

Paul

Bruce Young wrote:
It's not you! I for one have continually called
> for moderation in the past (and do so again now!).

However, Paul, you must understand the frustration
> driving some of the people here.  For the last
> two years or so, in this forum amd in the ALSC
> forum that preceded it, we have watched as
approved processes were ignored, promises were

--
 Paul the argumentative     ( notmyopinion@btinternet.com )
  "Opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily incorrect."