[atlarge-discuss] relevant ICANN acronyms for newbies and revenants

Hi Paul,

This is for yourself or any other newcomers etc., who may feel somewhat
daunted by the unusually high volume of acronyms being used on this and
related lists: http://www.dnso.org/dnso/acronymsdnso.html

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos