Re: [atlarge-discuss] Call for New Webmaster

We have taken it a few steps further but have been rebuffed by Joop over
 Cold Fusion hosting for the Polling Booth.  Whatever?
He also suggested we just run our own.
I do not know what is going on there but he is clearly not desirous of giving
up control of the website.
We have the time and will lend the effort and contribute the mechanics but we
will not waste time in the politics.
Joop either give it up unconditionaly or quit faking it.  You either give it up
or keep it and stop billing for it.

Eric