Re: [atlarge-discuss] ALAC Conference call

And once again through no fault of our own we are pushed against the precipice.
It would seem that our bilateral approach of independence and willingness to
affiliate is justified.
If we just move ahead with our agenda and oppose those who would compromise our
legitimacy we will do fine and in the end prove our correctness.
I know that as a candidate I am extremely worried about being elected and all
the work and travail it may entail.  To all those who will be elected and
"deserve" it, good luck, you have my sympathy.
boy o boy o, this ALAC is trouble.

Eric