Re: [atlarge-discuss] Point of personal privilege -- I'm being disenfranchised by glitches in the system!

At 22:45 04/08/02, starwalker@starwalker.org wrote:
Mistake?! Surely you can't be that naïve? Mistake my ass! It was the cold, calculated, and knowing destruction of at-large! Just look at what we have been reduced to. It's embarrassingly tragic.
From the report I got f2f from one of the Executive of the on-line vote company they selected it was such a mess, and they were so irresponsive to their requests for clean data, that it was certainly a lucky mistake which has prevented any further control. jfc