Re: [atlarge-discuss] Point of personal privilege -- I'm beingdisenfranchised by glitches in the system!

I do not believe the records were destroyed, but they are certainly out of date. We asked several times for announcements to be sent to the original list, but could not get ICANN to do so.

Re the ALSC list, I'm pretty sure that is around.

Esther