Re: [atlarge-discuss] Rules on Election of Chair

This is getting muddled, are we sure on a few issues?
1.    It is a PANEL chair, not a chair of our whole membership.
2.    Our panel was elected for INTERNAL work only.
3.    If we chose to elect external representatives, "diplomats" "consulars"
"Ambassadors"  that will be a separate vote.
4.    None of the above is meant to restrict outreach, but rather negotiations
and politics with ICANN.

Have I missed something?
Eric