Re: [atlarge-discuss] Chair

That went fast!

Congratulations to Joanna! We look forward to working with you -- and with each other -- as we make ICANNatlarge an effective forum for Internet users.

I would also like to thank Vittorio Bertola for the services he rendered while Chair. I believe that everyone recognizes the hard work he put in for this group's activities.

Now the real work begins! :-)

Hans