Re: [atlarge-discuss] Where might a ?new? member of icannatlarge.com post biographical information and icannatlarge.com volunteer interests?

At 06:37 a.m. 7/08/2002 -0500, david@aminal.com wrote:
On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 08:45:06AM -0400, **star*walker** wrote:
> Wednesday, August 07, 2002 * 8:36 AM EDT USA
>
> Where might a "new" member of icannatlarge.com post biographical
> information and icannatlarge.com volunteer interests?

Good Question :-)

Perhaps, as a temporary solution, we can create a top level Forum
topic titled 'Volunteering', where we can collect expressions of
interest from folks willing to donate a bit of time or expertise.
This is a good suggestion and I will implement it as long as David cannot do it himself . (I do think that David Schutt would make an excellent Forum Administrator. :-))

BTW, all such good suggestions are collected in the Forum under "website wish list".
This is where the Panel should look if they want to instruct the webmaster on changes.

--Joop