[atlarge-discuss] Volunteering efforts and the ICANNATLARG.COM web site

All stakeholders of other interested parties,

  Joanna has suggested in a recent post that Joop is setting up
*Something* on the ICANNATLARGE.COM web site for
posting members "Obvious Talents" so that the Panel can
best direct those talents and efforts of volunteers.

  I don't believe that the panel was elected to make such
*Selections*.  I also don't believe that the ICANNATLARGE.COM
as an organization is in too strong of a position to be all that
choosey.

  I would therefore suggest that a list of priorities and/or tasks be
developed from suggestions of the members, and than have
members volunteer or ad-hoc start working on those tasks.
These tasks could or should be taken in part of what the previous
interim panel did not accomplish to get done than other tasks/priorities

listed on from there.

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827