RE: [atlarge-discuss] 006 Deciding Name for Organisation

> Our branding is to use it everywere: gac@large, isoc@large, ietf@large as
> there is france@large.
> To extend the concept, because @large is @large everywhere.

Let me throw this into the mix. There is merit in keeping it short and going
for simply "At Large" then branding it as internet related in the outreach
campagns. Regional offices would then be atlarge.cctld. As it happens, none
of the extensions are in use  - .com/ .net, .org. and I believe Atlarge.org
is for sale at about US$300.00. I registered atlarge.us a while ago, so no
problem there if needed. I also have InternetStakeholders, which is not
being used at this time, if anybody sees value in that.

Joanna
____________________________________
WHOIS information for atlarge.org:

Registrar:  TUCOWS, INC.