Re: [atlarge-discuss] 006 Deciding Name for Organisation

Eric and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  I think you may be reading something into the dialog that is not
really there Eric.

  The point is that our current name is perceived to be directly
associated with ICANN.  That is not the case.  Hence a new
name is being considered as a better way to distinguish ourselves
while at the same time identify ourselves as a membership
and democratic organization that is made up of stakeholders/users
as well as a representative of ourselves.

eric@hi-tek.com wrote:

> I don't really get this concept.
> What is the idea, exactly?
> It seems like more of a one-upsmanship than informative.
> We all know that volunteers are picked upon political affiliation and not what they
> could offer.
> So what is the point?
>
> Eric
>
> Ps. I in no way mean this in the negative, just a truth, which is fine by me.
> Hans Klein wrote:
>

> > >Put your action where your... err... speech is! Create your personal
> > >volunteer profile at http://www.icannatlarge.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=19
> > >and tell everyone what you have done, and/or can do, and/or are willing to
> > >do -- NOW! :-)

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827