Re: [atlarge-discuss] Naming Suggestions (was Deciding Name for Organisation)

How about GlobalAtLarge.ORG. As of this morning it is unregistered. This
really says who we are...

...or perhaps another possibility would be ICANN@LARGE.ORG. Since I like
this too I called the person who owns LARGE.ORG to see what they were going
to do with the name. and left a message. Its a student??? (as listed below)
at MIT that has the domain name and nothing has been done except some
cybersquatting on this name or so it seems, so we will see.

Registrant:
The Large Organization (LARGE2-DOM)
   9 Winston Avenue
   Wilmington, MA 01887

   Domain Name: LARGE.ORG

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
      Boardman, Andrew M.  (AMB6)		AMB@BRONZE.LCS.MIT.EDU
      9 Winston Ave.
      Wilmington, MA 01887
      +1.978.988.2068

   Record expires on 29-Sep-2003.
   Record created on 28-Sep-1994.
   Database last updated on 10-Aug-2002 10:43:03 EDT.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   BIFROST.SEASTROM.COM         192.148.252.10
   NS0.ENTERACT.COM             207.229.143.3

Todd