[atlarge-discuss] Hatred and Outreach

Whoa Bro,

Hatred is harmful and contageous.
Please look at the fingers pointed at you when you point one in anger.
I cannot know your life but can feel your pain and hatred when you write.

Hating all in the legal profession and all in the medical profession is a little
troublesome.
Please limit your hatred to a few that you know, lest some be justified in hating
everyone like you, because of your actions.

This path should not be followed and not tolerated by our civilized group.
I do not know this person who calls themself starwalker
but I can register hate mail when i see it.
Be careful here folks.

eric