[atlarge-discuss] Re: Part 2 - Re: [atlarge-discuss] Incorporation & Marginally Useful Insects

At 07:47 PM 8/11/2002 -0400, Joey Borda **star*walker** wrote:

"See the stranger, fear the stranger, hate the stranger." Of course this conflates the complexity of what happens a little (the rage response), but is simple to witness and is particularly striking in the ferocity of attack in Baboons, but certainly outdone by us humans.
Sunday, August 11, 2002 * 8:08 PM EDT USA

A MAJOR correction (which makes it even worse in its human implications; witness our species history) -- the corrected phrase is:

"See the stranger, fear the stranger, hate the stranger, KILL the stranger."

And that is what Baboon's do. And we humans, one too many us, do!

/s/ Joey

Put your action where your... err... speech is!

Support democratic operation of the Internet! Go to http://www.icannatlarge.com and Join ICANN At Large!

Then create your personal volunteer profile at http://www.icannatlarge.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=19 and tell everyone what you have done, and/or can do, and/or are willing to do -- NOW! :-)

(Please at least book mark the above links.)