Re: [atlarge-discuss] Attn. Panel members - ICANNATLARGE.COM WG forums, where are they?

Joanna and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  My aren't we testy this evening!  Tisk, tisk...  Chill a bit Joanna...

  CC's were added for a reason Joanna.  Otherwise I would not add them.
  They were added so that some of the Panel members would have
an opportunity to respond or give their independent thoughts if they
chose to and to kind of keep them abreast of where things are
at or not at, from a members point of view...  Hence again I am replacing
the CC's in this instance as also the Panel mailing list is CLOSED and
therefore members cannot post to it...

  When doors are closed, members will find ways to route around such
damage.