Re: [atlarge-discuss] amendment sought

Vivek and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Yes I know that Vivek.  However I do believe that this is the direction
and priority that we should be heading in.  Until or unless
ICANNATLARGE.COM can become an legal entity of some sort,
which I have been harping on from the beginning of this effort, such
a amendment cannot be realized...