RE: [atlarge-discuss] 007 Outreach - monitoring growth of our movement

Jeff Williams wrote:

>Less talk more actual outreach is what is needed.
>Time to do some door knocking!  And that means everybody!  >;)

I don't disagree.  Every member should start recruiting.  But I volunteered
to assist Richard in trying to establish some more-formal outreach efforts
at the organization level, including, I hope, some interaction with the
press.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
Bruce@barelyadequate.info