Re: [atlarge-discuss] Why do users need a place at the table?

On Tue, 2002-08-20 at 05:43, J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin wrote:

> Everyone having a mail address has an internet name. (It would help a lot
> if we started to use simple common sense langague and use "internet mames"
> instead of domain names, e-mail names etc..)

do you think these "Internet names" are sufficiently similar in nature
to avoid falling into equivocation?  I have in mind the notion of
"intellectual property" which clumps together things like copyright and
patents which do not properly belong together.

-s