[atlarge-discuss] Soliciting Inputs for "Why Important" Page

I was so impressed with Judyth's response to Danny Younger's "Challenge from
Ross Rader" post that I suggested that it and similar ideas be turned into a
Web page, with a link on page one of our Web site, to give focus to our
cause! Joanna Lane, in the manner of all good leaders, requested that I take
the lead on this project (which I deserve for opening my mouth!).  :)  So .
. .

Everyone please pass directly to me any good arguments you have that help
answer the question "Why should individual users participate in setting
domain name policy?"  Please be specific, cite specific persons and
documents, and provide URLs for same so I can link to them.  So far I have
sought out and found the great majority of the articles Judyth quoted (ain't
Google grand?!) and I hope to post the behginnings of the page on
barelyadequate.info as soon as tomorrow.  But I *know* there are a great
many of you out there sitting on many similar ideas.  We need to hear from
you.

When you submit your ideas, please put [WIP] in the subject, so I can use
Outlook rules to filter them out to a separate folder.  Thanks!

Now bring 'em on!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info