RE: [atlarge-discuss] FW: [Richard Henderson 1.2] Challenge from Ross Rader - RRA's

James Kahn wrote:

>While we are on the subject, maybe Ross would like to comment of Icann's
>RAA's in particularly Port 43 non-compliance (RAA section 3.3.5), and
>our rights as Registrants to protect ourselves.

James, for the many users in this forum (like me!) not completely up on
Internet esoterica, how about explaining this?  It sounds ominous!

Thanks!

This brings up another point: how about one of the more technically-inclined
types here posting a page on our Web site that is a primer on the more
esoteric features of Internet technology, standards and regulations.  Not an
"Internet for Dummies," since most of us likely have the basics down, but
maybe the book you read after that!  You needn't "reinvent the wheel," just
compile links to articles elesewhere on the Web.

(And no, Joanna, I'm not volunteering for *this* one too, due to lack
qualifications!)  :)

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info