Re: [atlarge-discuss] AtLarge-discuss Summary 25 Aug - 31 Aug 2002

On 10:47 p.m. 1/09/2002 -0600, l.corazon said:
Apparently I am being terminated from this group without asking. Strange
if one disagrees or has another way of looking for answers, they have
problems. Cordley Coit
Thomas, since we lack the "who" command, *please* publish the names of the list subscribers regularly.
I will then provide a link to this list on the website.

We are still in the bootstrapping phase. People who are here with constructive intentions will be proud to have their names up.

--Joop