[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] (no subject)

Jefsey and all assembly members, stakeholders, or other interested
parties,

  Many of us that have been around from the beginning know full well
that the constituency model for the DNSO has been purposefully skewed
and manipulated for sometime by the ICANN BOD and staff.  The
IDNO was one such example.

  Jefsey is quite right that the BC does not represent and does not
wish to really legitimately represent the "Business Interests"
stakeholders
It is also very true as Jefsey points out that Small Business interests
have been purposefully thwarted membership by the BC with arcane
membership "Rules" and in doing so have skewed the MoU and White
Paper.

  We [INEGroup] members of which quite a number are small business
interests or represent same, are in favor of a Small Business
Constituency
although somewhat different than what Danny Younger's "SME" that
Jefsey mentions below in his comments.