RE: [atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] Re: [atlarge-discuss] let keep cool, organized and simple

Joey Borda wrote:

> Well... “I am going forth and multiplying!” “WE are going
> forth and multiplying!” -- unlike the freaking charlatan
> who’s appropriated “going forth and multiplying” to his evil
> purposes against me (us).

Tell us how you *really* feel Joey!  :)

I agree.  Although I must defend Jefsey here: we wouldn't be hijacking
Lynn's idea.  Jefsey was talking about his vision for the At Large long
before Stuart "came up with it."  So ineffect, we're liberating the idea
from the hijackers!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
Bruce@barelyadequate.info