Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] Re: [atlarge-discuss] let keep cool, organized and simple

Bruce and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  In a nutshell, you are essentially correct here Bruce in Jefsey's
post and Stuart's misguided and disenfranchising "Reform Plan"
direction...  Of course we [INEGroup] have been saying essentially
that ICANN's leadership is far off the mark for over 3 years now
and trying to present where, how and what that entails...