Re: [atlarge-discuss] 006 Deciding Name...

Joanna and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

Joanna Lane wrote:

> Joanna Lane wrote:
> > Which brings me to a question for Joop. Who receives replies sent to
> > >news@icannatlarge.com?
>
> Joop replied:
> The best is to create a specific return address that goes to
> > two or three appointed Panel members.
>
> In addition to myself as Chair, I propose Richard Henderson and Walter
> Schmidt as Watchdogs.

  The chair should never be a watchdog for any such election..  Nor
should any other "Panel member"..  The Panel has as you have stated
yourself before, a specific set of tasks to be working on and present to
the members.

> > I can do this.  If someone will pay for CF hosting, I can also make the
> > Polling Booth available and give a Panel member an admin account.
>
> We have no fundraising mechanism at this time, so proprietary software is
> not an option.

  Good point here Joanna.  None the less fundraising can be done
regardless by each and every member.

> > >Also, can you please include me on the list of those to whom you
> > Escrow the
> > >member details. In fact, I'd like to see a copy of the current
> > list please.
> >
> > If this is a Panel decision, yes.
>
> Huh? You cannot expect anybody to agree to Chair an organization of
> anonymous members.

  Why not?

> What is your authority to deny me this request?

  Joop should release these E-Mail addresses.  But they should not
be made public...

> You are
> *not* an elected officer of this organization.

  Neither are you Joanna.  Yo are an elected "Panel Member" only!
There are NO officers of this organization YET...  Try to keep that
in mind and in the proper prospective...  >:)