Re: [atlarge-discuss] ICANN's ERC 2nd Interim Implementation Report

Joanna and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  As karel, myself, Jay Fennello, and many others predicted 4 years
ago now, this should come as not surprise.

  Now, what are WE ICANNATLARGE.COM members going to
do about it?  And I mean something substantial!