[atlarge-discuss] website email

Dear Joanna,

> Refusing to release the membership list is all part of the same
> problem, because it means a separate list to receive the ballot
> papers cannot be set up independently without his prior agreement
> and to go further, he is refusing to accept the authority of the
> Panel, not least by insisting the ICANNAtLarge.com domain remains
> on the ballot paper.

Joop has asked for a panel decision. Why don't we provide a ballot to
all our panel members. That should settle this here and now. As Chair,
would you like to phrase the vote by the panel?

> Now what I want to know is why you would defend a webmaster who is
> holding this organization to ransom while insulting the Chair who
> is fighting to get this cancer cut out.

Let me assure you that I have no intention of supporting anyone who
would insult you, personally or as Chair. I do not know you or Joop
that well. But please do not adopt that tone with me ever again.

> I'm not here for a popularity contest. I am upholding the
> principals in which I believe and if you and the rest of the
> panel do not support me

eh?