[atlarge-discuss] Re: right and noble

This while seemingly unpleasant is beautiful.
Open and transparent discourse amoung leaders.
I am well pleased with the honesty.
While I am too ill to participate completely, I am thankful for these men
and woman who work so hard for nothing but doing the right thing.
Please look for what you agree on and peace will come to what you disagree
on.