Micheal Sherrill

From: "Satyajit Gupta" <icheckemail@indiatimes.com>
Date:  Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:53:25 +0530

 Dear Fellow Stakeholders,

 You are free to be either swayed by Judith's diatribe or believe me - you have your freedom to think and decide... And I asked for personal responses because this discussion was going nowhere with personal attacks on me mounting.

 I believe personally that a candidate cannot solicit endorsements - if he/she is deserving, there will be no dearth of support...

 And I have been answering most of the personal attacks made on me. I know I am being 'baited' by some people - I just cannot believe how low some people can go - using foul language, making wild allegations, and snide insinuations...

 I am working on my thesis right now and have no time to reply to vindictive emails. Constructive suggestions/ emails welcome.

 Regards,

 Satyajit.

 Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from http://www.planetm.co.in

Change the way you talk. Indiatimes presents Valufon, Your PC to Phone service with clear voice at rates far less than the normal ISD rates. Go to http://www.valufon.indiatimes.com. Choose your plan. BUY NOW.