[atlarge-discuss] Re: Fwd: RE: [atlarge-panel] FW: [ga] icannatlarge.com

On Fri, 20 Sep 2002 01:39:13 +0900, you wrote:

>Joanna....berryhill or not, the vote proceeds.The watchdogs are advised that
>they have no mandate to modify the ballot. While I am not in favor of the name
>icannatlarge.com, I am also not in favor of ad-hoc working methods. The vote
>must proceed unhindered. The panelists (sleeping, et al) are requested to state
>their positions.

Let's go ahead. I don't think that having "ICANN" in the name infringes any
trademark any more than the "Ferrari Fan Club" infringes the "Ferrari"
trademark. Perhaps using the logo on the web page could be considered
infringing, but in this case, we'll simply discuss whether to remove it
later.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
--------> http://bertola.eu.org/ - Archivio FAQ e molto altro... <--------