[atlarge-discuss] DoC's call for responsiveness from ICANN

Help

http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/agreements/docstatement_09192002.htm

DoC today:

"In addition, the Department is very much aware of the concerns expressed by individual Internet stakeholders that ICANN is not always RESPONSIVE TO INQUIRIES regarding DNS management issues. Although not specifically referenced in the MOU, the Department hopes that ICANN will develop processes and set aside appropriate resources to ensure it PROMPTLY RESPONDS to constituent inquiries. The Department hopes ICANN will include in its quarterly status reports details on how the organization implements processes and mechanisms to ensure RESPONSIVENESS TO INQUIRIES."

Dan Halloran - it is now 140 days and counting, and you still have not "promptly responded" to my rationally expressed enquiries, concerns and questions about DNS management and registrar issues - repeatedly sent to you, publicly published, and yet still not even acknowledged...

As a sign that ICANN can justify its renewed contract, and that DoC's call for "responsiveness" and "prompt responses" is being taken seriously, could you please kindly respond at last?

I am asking politely, seriously, and respectfully.

With kind regards

Richard Henderson