Re: [atlarge-discuss] icannatlarge.com

Unless there is a panel majority vote, the ballot must continue unhampered.

Please note that the only people with the authority to send out this draft,
or to extend the ballot, or to remove icannatlarge from the ballot are the
elected panel by majority vote - otherwise the ballot continues unhampered.

I am happy to proceed if only ONE watchdog is prepared to continue with the
ballot - let the others resign. Let all of them resign.

The vote is the will of the membership.

First see what the membership wants... THEN review the legal position.

This is unacceptable interference and meddling in a ballot which we have
taken 2 months to initiate. We knew all along that we'd been using ICANN's
name. Nothing's changed. We voted as a panel to proceed. Very well then, we
proceed (with or without watchdogs) unless the panel votes otherwise.

Do not stop this ballot.

Joanna, if you are afraid of legal ramifications for your family, I respect
your right to put your family first. Then resign your position as Chair.

The will of the people is what matters. Let them vote for microsoftatlarge
if they want to. Let them vote that black equals white. We are free to vote
with our conscience, regardless of disputes, contentions, of trademark
claims.

If, after the vote, we are legally challenged, then the panel has to refer
to the membership and take decisions. But we are not obliged to frustrate an
open vote just because of some hypothetical legal challenge in the future.

I don't even like the name icannatlarge - but I will not vote for this draft
letter to be sent out to members or for the vote to be extended.

As far as I know, we have not empowered the respected watchdogs to extend
the vote.

The vote stands.

The deadline stands.

And no draft or letter goes out to members without panel majority consent.

Kind regards

Richard Henderson