Re: [atlarge-discuss] icannatlarge.com

I do not practice the second oldest profession anymore but I and my
girlfriend negotiate on a few continents.
Our "employers" hate us and always deny us authority and rights in the
Koffeltian theory.
But Oh My God they love us when they need us.
However we would never negotiate without explicit request to do so and so
should lawyers not give un"solicited" advice.
icannatlarge.com is not a legal problem it is a name. And until advice is
sought or action brought we should let art imitate life and not law
imitate business.
Yuk, a human as fungible and a free fall a God given right? Well I guess
I ain't so bad then.