Re: [atlarge-discuss] Democratic process (was Re: [atlarge-discuss] encouragement)

Hey it is not minister time but cheerleader time,

You guys all rock on.  Wow and Wah what a treat to watch such great
people work so hard on a common goal.

You lead the world in what you do.  You are slowly but surely getting it
done.  You are doing right in walking and not running.

Hey in case no one noticed, at this particular point in time our internet
is working really well.
That is GREAT!