Re: [atlarge-discuss] ALC-AG Comments

On Fri, 27 Sep 2002, Micheal Sherrill wrote:

> Some interesting comments:
>
> http://forum.icann.org/reform-comments/implementation/msg00021.html

   ...yes they are.

But what I don't yet see is some mechanism or reason that would cause
ICANN to respond to these type of suggestions in a manner different than
their usual - polite ignorance...

While I continue to have hope, results are built on actions and
achievements - and not aspirations alone...

But have no fear, while we recently seem to have hit another low in
constructive participation, we certainly continue in our ever expanding
proof of the existance of -1^0.5 stuff.

 --- REgards, walts@dorsai.org Walter C. Schmidt, IT CPA  Blue(.) ---
 - -   Associate   |      Online since CompuServe's MicroNET      - -
 ---    Expert     |                                              ---
 - -  Expert Zone  |        http://www.dorsai.org/~walts/         ---
 - - 52 Ken http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/ Sun 57 - -