[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] FW: Comment from the gTLD Registry Constituency

Karl and all assembly members, stakeholders or other interested parties,

Karl Auerbach wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Sep 2002, Neuman, Jeff wrote:
>
> > As the ERC properly realized, not all stakeholders are equally affected.
>
> That is the same nonsense that told ValuJet and Alaska airlines that they
> were affected more by the cost of their mantainence and freight loading
> policies than were those who were merely passengers.
>
> Those who use the domain name system are just as affected by it as those
> who sell domain names - this is true whether measured on an individual or
> cumulative basis.

  We [INEGroup] have always held this same position.  In fact if anything,
Registrants/stakeholders/users are likely potentially more effected by
the potential actions of the ERC/BluePrint for Reform
(AKA Black-And- Blueprint) than Registrars or Registries.

  I am personally not surprised that Jeff Nueman has yet again tired
to in a non-transparent way to circumvent the MoU and White Paper
even the new MoU in his questionable declaration, as his history
has long been in this vain...  Utter nonsense...