RE: [atlarge-discuss] Name vote

Ron Sherwood wrote:

|      Is it possible for us to know the actual poll results for
|  our Name vote?

In the interest of a *timely* openness and accountability, I risked spousal
displeasure at diverting time from her mondo cleaning and furniture
arrainging regimine, and took the time to fire up my server tonight and
"sneaker net" the vote data off!
Here's my totals:

ATLARGE.ORG = 39
ICANNATLARGE.ORG = 67
INTERNETATLARGE.ORG = 32
WORLDATLARGE.ORG = 12
NETATLARGE.ORG = 6

Total = 156

Note that, as I mentioned before, the count is off by three from Walter's,
since three messages were rejected by my mail server for some unknown
reason.  However if you apply the vote count logic Walter already talked
out, the result is the same!  Note that Joanna's figures agreed with
Walters, so confidence is high!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info