Re: [atlarge-discuss] Short-term goals

Allow me a short term recommendation.

That nothing be short term.

These groups with specific tasks should only have projects that are a
"goal".

However the groups should be forever.  May I use the term "standing
committee"?

The foundation for an outhouse is small, the foundation for a Temple quite
large.  One may be built in a day and destroyed in a day and the other takes
years in both regards.

I believe we have established the need for four simultaneous groups;

One that deals with web site stuff,
another for outreach
another for bylaw type things
and another for funding kind of matters

This looks good, this is almost the same model that most Episcopal churches
follow.  Now if we can just keep the egos at a reasonable simmer rather than
a wild boil, you guys can get it done.

Lastly, (thank goodness) Thank you very much.