Re: Re: Re: [atlarge-discuss] Short-term goals

Jeff "cu-ckOo Cu-ckoo Williams,

Is INEG Inc. really an incorporated company?  I checked:

http://ecpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/coaStart.html

Looks like you haven't been paying your taxes. Hummmm?
I Discredit Frauds.
See the incredible claims!
Learn who Jeffrey A. Williams is:
http://www.angelfire.com/clone/jeffwilliams/

jwilliams@hotmail.com wrote:

>>at what bank did you "set up a Bank account" for us?

>ING. Bank and Trust.

Please, spare us. You didn't even get the name of the bank right. I think you meant to say INEG Bank and Trust. Cu-ckoo Cu-ckoo!

I Discredit Frauds.
See the incredible claims!
Learn who Jeffrey A. Williams is:
http://www.angelfire.com/clone/jeffwilliams/

"Jeff Williams" wrote:

Ron and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

Ron Sherwood wrote:

> Good morning, Jeff:
>
> As noted from your post below, you state (a number of times now) that
> you have already set up a bank account for our organization. How is that
> possible?

Real simple. You go to a reputable banking institution or even
the Federal reserve bank and open an account for transfer at a later date
to be determined. You deposit the minimum amount required or more
if desired. This is just one way you can accomplish this goal. The account
I opened sometime ago now, was a named account, and I am the present account
holder or name on the account. I cannot withdraw any funds from the account
presently unless it becomes inactive after a given period of time. The account
is NOT in ICANNATLARGE.COM or ICANNATLARGE.ORG's name
as it cannot be and I never said it was. But it is for the purposes of
this organization once we are a legal entity. At that time I will immediately
transfer the account to whomever will be the signatories for use of that
account.

> Snip nonsense

> Just who are you, Jeff Williams?

See again the federal registry via a FOIA request or you can
see for one reference:
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/proposals/ineginc/ineginc.htm
which I have posted a number of times before, Ron. Perhaps you have not
been paying attention...????

> And who do you
> think you represent?

I represent myself, my company in many matters, and INEGroup as
their spokesman. I sometimes represent clients of which I do business
with also pretty frequently...

> In who's name did you set up this bank account?

See above and the archives on the Web mail of ICANNATLARGE.COM
for that information which has been posted several times to this forum
as well.

> Who did you list as
> corporate officers?

It is not yet a corporate account. It cannot be as I have repeatedly stated
many times Ron. Again see archives or the ICANNATLARGE.COM
Web mail and this forum.

> What corporate resolution did you carry as the authority
> to do such a thing?

Again Ron as I have stated repeatedly it is not a corporate account yet,
it cannot be. It is simply a holding account if you will.

> Whom did you list as signatories to the account?

I presently and the only signatory. A bonded individual can be added
to the account as it is now, and that bonding would need to be in place
of course before the account can be transferred to this organization.

> What
> funds did you use to open the account?

My own.

> How much?

There is currently $ 1,500.00 US in the account I believe. I have not checked

recently though...

> Where did the money come
> from?

My pocket.

> What is the bank account number... and at what bank did you "set up
> a Bank account" for us?

ING. Bank and Trust. And no you may not have the account number, nor
would I post such a thing on an insecure public list until there is in place
within this organization the proper legal status of this organization.