Re: [atlarge-discuss] Short-term goals

Chris and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

NameCritic wrote:

> All very good questions. Jeff, for someone who talks of everything coming to
> a vote, I can't believe you would take such an action. Have you in fact done
> something like this?

  I have.  See: http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0209/msg00680.html
which answered Ron's rather leading questions.  I also agree that
whether or not the account I set up is to be transferred should
come to a vote if the members wish it to.  If not, than I can always
wait out the waiting period on the account I set up, which it is not
YET in the ownership this organization as this organization,
as I stated in the archived post in response to Ron clearly states,
not yet a legal entity, and reclaim the funds after the closing fees
are deducted.  Or if the members wish to vote on this, I fully
support such a vote, and will at the time this organization
is a legal entity, transfer that account to the bonded person(s)
that will be managing this account.  ING Bank and Trust will
and does require these things to be in place before release or
transfer of the account I set up for this organization can be
legally effected or otherwise processed.

  So Chris, I hope that again, this is clear to you and all ICANNATLARGE.ORG
members.  If not, I will again attempt to clarify in different terms until
it is clear.  BTW, I am resending this and the previous posts on this issue
to ING Bank and Trust legal department, the FTC, and the US Treasury
investigation division for purposes of openness, transparency, fairness,
full understanding, and legal audit trail tracking...