Re: [atlarge-discuss] PASSED: motion on VOTING PROCEDURE (fwd)

Stephen and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

Stephen Waters wrote:

> On Tue, 2002-10-01 at 10:32, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
> >
> > Am I to understand then that this means the Paenl will vote in secret and
> > aonymously?  If this is the case, I strenuously object.
>
> ---
> (a) The making of, seconding of, and voting on motions shall take place
> on an electronic mailing list to which all Panelists subscribe.
> ---
>
> I think they just forgot to specify "publicly archived electronic
> mailing list"...

  Let's hope this is a simple oversight on Han's part.  But really this is
not the real issue that is not specifically covered.

  The panel has a very limited mandate.  It is not the BOD of this
body of members.  Therefore it does not represent the members
other than in it's limited mandate.