[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] Loss of voting rights, October 20, 2002
- To: Joanna Lane <email@example.com>
- Subject: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] Loss of voting rights, October 20, 2002
- From: Jeff Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 21:28:07 -0700
- Cc: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, Don Evans <DEvans@doc.gov>, cathy Handley <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Nancy J. Victory" <email@example.com>, Clyde Ensslin <firstname.lastname@example.org>, vint Cerf <email@example.com>, icann board address <firstname.lastname@example.org>, atlarge discuss list <email@example.com>
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Organization: INEGroup Spokesman
- References: <DPEOJECBMOLLLJOFDNDPKEJMDBAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Joanna and all assembly members, stakeholders or other interested parties,
In any event Joanna well said indeed here! Well done Joanna!
It would seem that what the ICANN BoD giveth, it now wishes to
take away! So it is written, so it shall be done!?
It is incredulous to understand and believe that given the history
of a number of ICANN's own BOD members statements and comments
that such an event or action could possible be taken! "The internet is for
everyone". Indeed? Well it doesn't seem so from this proposed action.
My how the mighty have fallen... :( But I suppose the inequity of
despair and degradation breads depravity...
Joanna Lane wrote:
> > Until payment is received for all past due amounts, including any late
> > payment fees, the ccTLDs, NCDNHC, and ISPCPC will lose voting rights as of
> > 20 October 2002. This will have an impact on the Names Council meeting on
> > 28 Oct 2002.
> How perfect to be able to disenfranchise half the community from the very
> procedure that confirms what is already known. Without a documented record
> of a formal vote, consensus in the wider cannot be confirmed, which serves
> the Staff well if they want to continue claiming a greater understanding of
> consensus in the wider community than the Board's own domain name supporting
> organization. Well done Bruce.
> This message was passed to you via the email@example.com list.
> Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe
> ("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
> Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 127k members/stakeholders strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208
To unsubscribe, e-mail: email@example.com
For additional commands, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org