Re: [atlarge-discuss] WG-ID requested radiation for identity abuse

Eric, Jefsey and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  I also support that this nonsense be discontinued.  I would suggest that
we just ignore for the time being any posts coming from this errant
and confused poster.  I also suggest that each of use forward, as I
have been to the NIPC complaint address.  Which I will CC in this
response here.  We have also seen this same or similar nonsense
in the DNSO GA forum list from Kent Crispin..

  I DO NOT however under any circumstances support ANY kind
of CENSORSHIP...  So it this person using the E-Mail
address of "Dicredit Frauds" <idiscreditfrauds@indiatimes.com>
wishes to keep making these kinds of false claims and than creating
"Hotmail" E-Mail addresses using my name or other members
names, let him/she/it keep doing so just ignore them and forward
them to NIPC.