[atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] WG-ID requested radiation for identity abuse

For now, with no clear rules in place, I hesitate to support such an action
at this time.  I do, however believe that we need to put rules in place,
then enforce them.  My first inclination would be to require "real names"
only, no aliases.  This would work fine in the US and most of the west, but
there are legitimate safety reasons why an individual in some countries
might need to use an alias to talk freely.  But there needs to be a way to
limited alias use to *those* instances.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info