[atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] WG-WEB: responses to Jamie

Richard, all discussions about ICANNATLARGE.ORG are academic until we ask
ICANN whether we have permission to use their trademarked name in ours.
That said,

I move that this panel formally approach ICANN in writing and request
permission to use the name.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info